Our capital markets team has the practical wisdom and depth of experience necessary to help you succeed, even in the most challenging markets.
Dorsey offers a full service capital markets practice in key domestic and international financial centers. Companies turn to Dorsey for all types of equity offerings – including IPOs, secondary offerings, PIPES and registered directs – and debt offerings – including investment grade and high-yield debt securities, convertible debt and other complex hybrid securities.
In international markets, Dorsey helps China-based companies with issuances, including initial public offerings on the Hong Kong Exchange, and India-based companies with public and private offerings of securities, both in India and overseas. Dorsey is also a leading U.S. securities counsel for Canadian cross-border issuers and regularly represents companies and investment banks on IPOs and secondary offerings transactions on the AIM market and Main Market of the London Stock Exchange.
Our capital markets clients range from emerging companies, Fortune 500 seasoned issuers, and venture capital and private equity sponsors to the underwriting and advisory teams of investment banks.
- Counsel to issuer in $450 million public offering of cumulative redeemable preferred shares of CHS Inc.
- Counsel to issuer in $65,000,000 private offering for Series B Preferred Stock of Porch.com, Inc.
- Counsel for issuer in private offering for preferred shares of MineSense Technologies Ltd.
- Counsel to placement agent, Numis Securities Limited, in private placement of common stock of Mycelx Technologies Corporation
- Counsel to investor, Stelac Capital Partners, LLC, in Spotify USA Inc.
- Counsel to underwriter, Eversheds, in HK $697.5 million IPO of Q Technology (Group) Company Limited
- Counsel to underwriter, Standard Chartered Securities (India) Limited, in Rule 144A private offering for equity shares of CEAT Limited
- Counsel for issuer in a private offering in iHear Medical, Inc.
- Counsel to issuer in $350 million Public Offering of senior notes of SUPERVALU Inc.
- Counsel for issuer in Initial Public Offering on Hong Kong exchange of Fulum Holdings Limited
- Counsel for placement agent, Houlihan Lokey, Inc., in $37.5 million registered direct public offering of convertible senior notes of Hutchinson Technology Incorporated
- Counsel for issuer in a $1 billion public offering of notes for General Mills, Inc.
- Counsel for issuer in a $20 million private offering of Respicardia, Inc.
- Counsel to issuer in $100 million shelf registration of common stock, preferred stock, warrants and debt securities of Lipocine, Inc.
- Counsel for issuer in a $8 million IPO for Great Basin Scientific, Inc.
- U.S. Counsel for issuer in a $3.5 billion shelf registration of debt securities, common shares, preferred shares, subscription receipts, warrants and units of Talisman Energy Inc.
- U.S. Counsel for issuer in $150 million shelf registration of common shares of Tekmira Pharmaceuticals Corporation
Industries & Practices
- Corporate Governance & Compliance
- Emerging Companies
- Private Equity