Joseph M. Wiltse
Joseph focuses on providing service-oriented and effective counsel to his clients. His practice centers around corporate and business law, mergers and acquisitions, securities law, and real estate. Joseph represents startups, established family and owner managed businesses, entrepreneurs, private equity companies, and companies in various industries such as real estate development, manufacturing, hospitality, healthcare, agri-business, consumer products, and renewable energy.
Joseph has significant experience in advising clients on corporate formation, financings, private equity offerings, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, commercial contracts, business relationship documents such as shareholder agreements or consulting agreements, and provides general corporate counseling on a variety of matters.
- Representing major real estate developers pertaining to capital raising through private equity offerings, entity structuring, investor relations, contract negotiations, and real estate matters.
- Representing major manufacturers pertaining to sales and management structuring, underlying capitalization matters, and general Board governance.
- Advising lending clients and financial institutions in originating, structuring, documenting and negotiating financing transactions, inclusive of co-lender arrangements pertaining to sales of businesses, real estate, and other transactional finance matters.
- Advising various start-ups and private equity companies pertaining to equity financing options, private equity offerings and overall structure and governance matters.
- Represented premier medical practice group in acquiring new clinics and surgery centers in four new states.
- Represented a bio-tech startup in multiple rounds of funding.
- Represented a privately held construction company in its acquisition of several regional competitors.
- Represented a growth-stage tech company in its acquisition and integration of another growth-stage tech company to create a new product line.
- Represented over 100 small to medium sized privately held businesses in the acquisition, merger, or disposition of their businesses.
Industries & Practices
Banking & Financial InstitutionsExplore This Practice View client achievements related to this practice View resources related to this practice
Corporate Governance & ComplianceExplore This Practice View client achievements related to this practice View resources related to this practice
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Capital Markets
- Closely Held Businesses
- Construction & Design
- Corporate Governance & Compliance
- Emerging Companies
- Investment Funds
- Investment Management
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Private Equity