KIMBERLEY HELPS CLIENTS ACHIEVE KEY BUSINESS GOALS THROUGH SECURITIES OFFERINGS AND ACQUISITIONS AND GUIDES PUBLIC COMPANIES THROUGH CORPORATE GOVERNANCE AND DISCLOSURE REQUIREMENTS.
Kimberley has over 20 years of experience helping clients finance their business through strategic public and private offerings of equity and debt securities and advance their strategic goals through mergers, acquisitions and divestitures. She guides clients through complex and ever-changing SEC requirements and listing standards on the NYSE, NASDAQ and NYSE American and the evolving best practices in corporate governance, compliance and disclosure, allowing clients to focus on moving their business forward with confidence.
Kimberley has extensive experience in Canadian cross-border transactions and particular depth in the oil and gas, clean energy, mining and natural resources, manufacturing and technology industries.
Kimberley is a frequent speaker and author on corporate compliance, SEC disclosure, and other securities law topics, and currently serves as co-editor of Dorsey’s corporate governance and compliance blog, Governance & Compliance Insider.
Kimberley has served in various leadership roles at Dorsey for the past several years, including currently serving as Co-Chair of the Capital Markets & Corporate Compliance Practice Group, and previously on the firm’s Management Committee.
- U.S. Geothermal Inc.
- NovaGold Resources Inc.
- Avigilon Corporation
- Talisman Energy Inc.
- Expeditors International of Washington, Inc.
- Trilogy Metals Ltd. – Represented NYSE American-listed exploration and development company in a $7.5 million private placement of units consisting of shares and warrants.
- U.S. Geothermal Inc. – Represented NYSE American-listed geothermal energy company in a $50 million shelf registration of common stock and a $4.37 million shelf take-down of units consisting of shares and warrants.
- Talisman Energy Inc. – Represented NYSE-listed oil and gas company in three public debt offerings, totaling more than $1.5 billion, and in the establishment of its commercial paper program.
- Klondex Mines Ltd. – Represented Vancouver-based mineral and exploration company in C$42.6 million equity private placement.
- Burcon NutraScience Corporation – Represented NASDAQ-listed specialty chemicals company in public rights offering to purchase up to C$5.2 million common shares.
- NovaGold Resources Inc. – Represented NYSE American-listed mining exploration and development company in $332.5 million registered offering of common shares.
- U.S. Geothermal Inc. – Represented NYSE American-listed geothermal energy company in its merger agreement to be acquired by Ormat Technologies and its $6.4 million acquisition of Ram Power Corp.’s Geysers project.
- NovaCopper Inc. and NovaGold Resources Inc. – Served as U.S. counsel to NovaGold in connection with the spin-off of its wholly-owned subsidiary, NovaCopper Inc., and subsequent listing on the NYSE American and Section 12(b) registration for the subsidiary.
- Klondex Mines Ltd. – Represented Vancouver-based mineral and exploration company in the $83 million acquisition of the Hollister mine and related ore milling facility located in Nevada.
- Avigilon Corporation – Acted as U.S. counsel to TSX-listed surveillance technology company in its $32 million acquisition of VideoIQ, Inc.
News & Resources
News & Press Mentions
Events & Speaking Engagements
Ms. Anderson is a lecturer at various seminars and symposiums on corporate and securities law topics, including the following:
- "Preparing for the 2014 Proxy Season" (January 2014)
- "Conflicts Minerals" presentations for the Women’s Environmental Network (September 2013) and The Auditing Roundtable (February 2013)
- "Here We Go Again! More Proxy Statement Rule Changes" (January 2010)
- "PIPES, Registered Directs and other Alternative Financing," ABA Spring Program (April 2006)
- "The latest on PIPES," The Corporate Counsel.net webcast (December 2005)
Industries & Practices
- Blockchain & Digital Assets
- Capital Markets
- Corporate Governance & Compliance
- Emerging Companies
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Mining & Natural Resources