International law firm Dorsey & Whitney LLP announced today that 12 lawyers in the Firm’s Seattle, Washington office have been named Super Lawyers™ and an additional eight have been named Rising Stars by Washington Super Lawyers.
- Kimberley Anderson, Securities & Corporate Finance
- Christopher Barry, Securities & Corporate Finance
- Michael Droke, Employment Litigation: Defense
- Peter Ehrlichman, Business Litigation
- Kimton Eng, Intellectual Property
- Joseph Gaffney, Estate Planning & Probate
- James Howard, Business Litigation
- Randal Jones, Securities & Corporate Finance
- Traeger Machetanz, Construction Litigation
- Lisa Marchese, Personal Injury Defense: Products
- Paul Meiklejohn, Intellectual Property Litigation
- Marianne O’Bara, Employee Benefits/ERISA
- Jessica Andrade, Civil Litigation Defense
- Christopher Doerksen, Securities & Corporate Finance
- Benjamin Greenberg, Government Contracts
- Kate Kennedy, Government Contracts
- Shawn Larsen-Bright, Business Litigation
- Lauren Rainwater, Business Litigation
- Jennifer Spaith, Intellectual Property
- Amy Sterner, Business Litigation
- Lawrence Ward, International
In addition to being named a Super Lawyer or Rising Star, the following attorneys will be included in the Super Lawyers Women’s edition.
- Kimberley Anderson
- Lisa Marchese
- Marianne O’Bara
- Jennifer Spaith
- Jessica Andrade
- Kate Kennedy
- Lauren Rainwater
- Amy Sterner
In addition to being named a Super Lawyer, Partner Lisa Marchese was named one of the Top 100 Washington Super Lawyers and one of the Top 50 Women Super Lawyers by Washington Super Lawyers.
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.