Chambers and Partners’ annual survey, Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business 2023, ranked 12 lawyers and four practices in the Seattle office of Dorsey & Whitney LLP, the international law firm announced today.
Chambers ranked the following Dorsey lawyers in Seattle:
- Kimberley Anderson – Mining & Metals
- Christopher Barry – Corporate/M&A
- Christopher Doerksen – Mining & Metals
- Michael Droke – Labor & Employment
- Kimton Eng – Intellectual Property
- Kendall Fisher – Tax
- Aaron Goldstein – Labor & Employment
- Mike Grace – Construction
- John Hollinrake – Tax
- Shawn Larsen-Bright – Litigation: General Commercial
- Paul Meiklejohn – Intellectual Property
- Lawrence Ward – International Trade: CFIUS Experts
Chambers ranked the following Dorsey practices in Seattle:
- Intellectual Property
Overall, 32 of Dorsey’s practices and 80 of its lawyers across nine of its U.S. offices were ranked. In addition to the practices ranked at the state level, the Firm’s Cannabis Law, Corporate/M&A, ERISA Litigation, International Trade: Export Controls & Economics Sanctions, Mining & Metals, and Native American Law practices were ranked on the national level.
Chambers surveys and interviews clients and lawyers across the United States to determine which firms and attorneys are considered leaders in their field. Rankings assess key qualities in the legal field, including technical legal ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial astuteness, diligence, and commitment.