International law firm Dorsey & Whitney LLP is pleased to announce that 12 attorneys in the Firm’s Salt Lake City office have been named to the 2014 Mountain States Super Lawyers or Rising Stars lists. The attorneys and their practice areas are as follows:
- Bryon J. Benevento, Personal Injury Defense: Products, Intellectual Property Litigation, Business Litigation
- Annette W. Jarvis, Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights
- Lon Jenkins, Bankruptcy: Business, Creditor Debtor Rights: Business
- Milo Steven Marsden, Business Litigation, Securities Litigation, Closely Held Business
- William B. Prince, Energy & Natural Resources
- Gregory M. Saylin, Employment & Labor, Civil Litigation Defense
- Michael F. Thomson, Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights
- Steven T. Waterman, Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights, Business Litigation
- Jeff Armington, Bankruptcy: Business, Civil Litigation: Defense
- Benjamin J. Kotter, Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights, Banking
- Chris J. Martinez, Civil Litigation: Defense, Personal Injury - Products: Defense, Bankruptcy: Business
- David F. Marx, Securities & Corporate Finance, Mergers & Acquisitions, Business/Corporate
In addition to being named a Super Lawyer, Partner Annette Jarvis was named one of the Top 100 Mountain States Super Lawyers and one of the Top 50 Women Super Lawyers by Mountain States Super Lawyers.
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.