Betsy is a partner in the Finance and Restructuring group.
Betsy represents both lenders and borrowers in varied aspects of commercial finance, including syndicated credit facilities, merger and acquisition financing, asset-based lending, and real estate loans.
Betsy also represents individual and institutional clients in connection with lending aspects of wealth management, foundation loans, Grantor Retained Annuity Trust (GRAT) loans, and other loans to individuals.
She is also experienced with Indian and gaming financing transactions, particularly in connection with the construction and expansion of casino and entertainment facilities and the finance of leased gaming equipment.
Betsy’s practice includes representations in connection with term loan facilities, revolving loan facilities, letter of credit facilities, syndicated and participated loans, subordinated loans, secured and unsecured transactions.
- Represented one of the world’s largest international engineering and construction firms on a $1.1 billion revolving credit facility.
- Represented a publicly-traded Canadian gold company on a $225.0 million convertible senior subordinated notes offering.
- Represented a publicly-traded filtration solutions company on a $500.0 million revolving credit facility.
- Represented a national food products company in connection with a $250.0 million secured revolving credit facility.
- Represented a major national bank, as agent, in connection with a $200,000,000 secured working capital loan to a winery.
- Represented a publicly-traded apparel company in connection with a $50,000,000 secured revolving loan.
- Represented a major national bank in connection with various GRAT loans to high-net-worth individuals.
- Represented a major national bank in connection with a $21,000,000 secured term loan and an $8,000,000 secured revolving loan to a manufacturing company.
- Represented a national sports equipment company in connection with a $7,500,000 secured subordinated term loan.
- Represented a major national bank, as agent, in connection with a $25,000,000 secured term loan and an $11,000,000 secured revolving loan to a home cleaning product manufacturer.
News & Resources
News & Press Mentions
Events & Speaking Engagements
- “The New (and Improved?) Uniform Fraudulent Transfer Act: A Review of the Proposed Amendments to the UFTA,” Bank Counsel Roundtable, May 20, 2014
- “Select Credit Agreement Provisions: Regulation U,” U.S. Bank National Association Quarterly Legal Update, June 23, 2014
Industries & Practices
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Bankruptcy & Financial Restructuring
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Indian & Alaska Native
- Lending Transactions