ROBERT PRACTICES IN ALL ASPECTS OF REAL PROPERTY LAW.
Robert is a partner in the Real Estate practice group and practices in all aspects of real property law focusing on transactions involving the acquisition, development, construction, financing, sale, leasing, and disposition of real estate. Robert also supports other practice groups in matters affecting real property, including mergers and acquisitions, project development and financing.
- Land O’Lakes Acquires Vermont Creamery
- Beijing-based Ninebot completes strategic acquisition of Segway
- Private equity client scores on sale of trucking firm
- Miller Milling grows U.S. operations through acquisition
- Mosaic creates winning combination with purchase of phosphate business from CF Industries
- Minnesota wins with new Vikings stadium
- Assists several clients of various compositions and sizes in the acquisition, leasing, improvement and disposition of real property in all 50 states, Canada, Europe and India.
- Acquisition, development, construction, expansion and financing of Tier III data centers.
- Construction, leasing and financing transactions on tribal land.
- Private/public partnership development and construction projects.
- Large-scale acquisition and disposition projects in connection with corporation transactions, including the acquisition of a portfolio of over 1,400 parcels of improved real property located in over 20 states.
- Acquisition and development of real property for purposes of constructing and operating biofuel production facilities.
- Acquisition and development of real property for purposes of constructing and operating soy bean production facilities.
- Headquarter acquisitions, developments, expansions, construction, leasing, dispositions and sale/lease-backs.
- Representing foreign entities in the acquisition of real property in the United States.
- Portfolio sale/lease-back transactions.
- Segregation and disposition of co-located domestic and international facilities in connection with corporate reorganizations.
- Adverse possession and boundary line disputes.
- Office tower acquisition, development, construction and leasing.
- Airport hangar acquisition and disposition.
- Acquisition and disposition of milling facilities.
- Primary leasing counsel for multiple clients having commercial office leasing portfolios covering millions of rentable square feet.
- Acquisition and disposition of automotive salvage facilities.
- Acquisition and disposition of food service-related facilities.
- Acquisition and disposition of agricultural land.
- Negotiation of design and construction contracts for the design and construction of commercial construction projects.
News & Resources
News & Press Mentions
April 25, 2019
54 Dorsey Lawyers in Minneapolis Selected for Inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America 2019 and 2019 Lawyers of the Year
August 15, 2018
51 Dorsey Lawyers in Minneapolis Selected for Inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America 2018 and 2018 Lawyers of the Year
August 15, 2017
48 Dorsey Lawyers in Minneapolis and Fargo Selected for Inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America 2017 and 2017 Lawyers of the Year
August 15, 2016
May 31, 2016
45 Dorsey Lawyers in Minneapolis and Fargo Selected for Inclusion in "The Best Lawyers in America®" 2016 and "Best Lawyers of the Year"
August 17, 2015
May 27, 2014
Events & Speaking Engagements
Seminar Playback: Growing Construction & Engineering Companies Through Merger, Acquisition or Combination
May 10, 2017
May 10, 2017
April 12, 2007 - April 12, 2007
Industries & Practices
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Construction & Design
- Construction Litigation
- Development & Infrastructure
- Indian & Alaska Native
- Public-Private Partnerships
- Real Estate & Land Use