SARAH ENGAGES IN A GENERAL CORPORATE PRACTICE WITH A FOCUS ON MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS AND PRIVATE EQUITY TRANSACTIONS.
Sarah is an attorney in Dorsey’s Corporate group. She has represented buyers and sellers in a variety of transactions, including purchases and sales of stock, purchase and sales of assets and private company mergers, and has significant experience in healthcare M&A transactions. She also assists clients in venture capital financings, represents private and public companies on general corporate matters and drafts and negotiates general commercial contracts. In addition, Sarah has experience in mortgage warehouse lending and mortgage loan purchase and sale agreements.
- Optum in its acquisition of ProHealth Medical Management
- Optum in its acquisition of WESTMED Practice Partners
- Medtronic in its acquisition of Corventis, Inc.
- Medtronic in its acquisition of Tyrx, Inc.
- Optum in its acquisition of Aveta and NAMM Holdings
- Atritech, Inc. in its sale to Boston Scientific Corporation
- OptumHealth in its acquisition of Logistics Health
- OptumHealth Care Solutions in its acquisition of Plus One Holdings
- Amcom Software, Inc. in its sale to USA Mobility, Inc.
- Amcom Software, Inc. in a series of acquisitions
- St. Jude Medical in its acquisition of certain assets of MitralSolutions
- United HealthCare Services in its acquisition of Preferred Care Partners
- Softscope Medical Technologies, Inc. in its sale of assets to Fujifilm Corporation
- AmeriChoice in its acquisition of Unison Health Plans
News & Resources
News & Press Mentions
November 24, 2014
Industries & Practices
Corporate Governance & ComplianceExplore This Practice View client achievements related to this practice View resources related to this practice
Financial Services RegulatoryExplore This Practice View client achievements related to this practice View resources related to this practice
Healthcare & Life SciencesExplore This Practice View client achievements related to this practice View resources related to this practice
- Capital Markets
- Corporate Governance & Compliance
- Emerging Companies
- Financial Services Regulatory
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Mergers & Acquisitions