Our Asia-Pacific group collaborates across a broad platform of practices and international and U.S. offices to serve the needs of clients in the Asia-Pacific region. We provide general corporate and dispute-resolution services to American and European clients operating in Asia, and to Asian clients throughout the world. Areas of special emphasis include the structuring of foreign investments, corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, technology transfer, corporate restructuring and distressed-asset transactions throughout the region.
Our lawyers bring decades of international experience, as well as the requisite cultural and linguistic skills, to bear in creating legal and business solutions that work for small and medium-sized clients as well as large multinationals.
Our Asia-based lawyers include natives of mainland China, the United States, Australia and Europe who are trained in the legal systems of those countries. We are admitted to full practice in Hong Kong and advise on international transactions in India and throughout the region. Although we are not admitted to practice before the courts in mainland China, we are licensed as foreign lawyers and permitted to provide a wide range of legal services there. We have a special counsel relationship with a PRC firm, as well as a network of relationships with other excellent local law firms, which enables us to look after the legal interests of our clients throughout the Asia-Pacific region.
Read more in our Asia-Pacific Practice Brochure.
- Asia-Pacific Bond Deal List (English)
- Asia-Pacific Mergers & Acquisitions Deal List (English)
- Australia Deal List (English)
- Hong Kong Capital Markets Deal List (English)
- India Capital Markets Deal List (English)
- India Financial Services Deal List (English)
- Korea Deal List (English)
- Bitcoin: eUpdate Series
- China-Hong Kong Connect: eUpdate Series
- Dispute Resolution in Asia-Pacific: eUpdate Series
- Hong Kong Market Misconduct and Other Securities Laws Violations: eUpdate Series
- Implications of the Kaisa case for Offshore Bondholders: eUpdate Series
- RMB Bond Issue in Hong Kong (a.k.a. A Delicious Dim Sum Offering): eUpdate Series
- Shedding Light on China’s Massive Shadow Banking Market: eUpdate Series
- Weighted Voting Rights in Hong Kong: eUpdate Series
- Guide to Connected Transactions under the Hong Kong Listing Rules
- Guide to Hong Kong Stock Connect and China’s Equity Market
- Guide to International Arbitration
- Guide to Issues Relating to Hong Kong's Stock Connect
- Guide to Market Misconduct in Hong Kong
- Guide to Notifiable Transactions under the Hong Kong Listing Rules
- Guide to Protecting Against Email Wire Fraud Scams and Recovering Funds Wired to Hong Kong
Industries & Practices
- Bankruptcy & Financial Restructuring
- Capital Markets
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- International Arbitration & Litigation
- International Trade
- Mergers & Acquisitions