IAN IS COMMITTED TO HELPING CLIENTS ACHIEVE SUCCESS THROUGH EFFICIENT AND ATTENTIVE SERVICE.
As an associate in Dorsey’s Trial Group, Ian draws upon his experiences as a judicial clerk to better represent clients in a variety of complex business cases and commercial disputes.
Ian has dedicated a portion of his practice to pro bono work.
Education & Admissions
University of Minnesota Law School (J.D., 2016), cum laude, Minnesota Journal of Law Science & Technology, Note and Comment Editor, 2015-2016
Hillsdale College (B.A., 2013), cum laude
- Minnesota Supreme Court, Honorable Chief Justice Lorie S. Gildea, 2016-2017
- Alston v. United Healthcare Servs., Inc., No. CV 17-81-BU-SEH, 2018 WL 1382514 (D. Mont. Mar. 19, 2018): The U.S. District Court for the District of Montana dismissed all claims against Dorsey’s clients, a national health insurer and a pharmacy benefits manager, concluding that the plaintiff’s challenge to their Medicare Part D coverage determination was preempted and subject to administrative exhaustion.
News & Resources
Industries & Practices
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Commercial Litigation
- Electronic Discovery
- Government Enforcement & Corporate Investigations
- Insurance Law
- Securities & Financial Services Litigation & Enforcement