International law firm Dorsey & Whitney LLP announced today that 12 lawyers in the Firm’s Seattle, Washington office have been named Super Lawyers™ and an additional six have been named Rising Stars by Washington Super Lawyers.
- Kimberley Anderson, Securities & Corporate Finance
- Christopher Barry, Securities & Corporate Finance
- Michael Droke, Employment Litigation: Defense
- Peter Ehrlichman, Business Litigation
- Kimton Eng, Intellectual Property
- Joseph Gaffney, Estate Planning & Probate
- Randal Jones, Securities & Corporate Finance
- Traeger Machetanz, Construction Litigation
- Lisa Marchese, Personal Injury Defense: Products
- Paul Meiklejohn, Intellectual Property Litigation
- Marianne O’Bara, Employee Benefits/ERISA
- Douglas Stewart, Intellectual Property Litigation
- Jessica Andrade, Civil Litigation Defense
- Stephanie Beers, Employment Litigation: Defense
- Christopher Doerksen, Securities & Corporate Finance
- Shawn Larsen-Bright, Business Litigation
- Jennifer Spaith, Intellectual Property
- Lawrence Ward, International
In addition to being named a Super Lawyer, Partner Lisa Marchese was named one of the Top 100 Washington Super Lawyers and one of the Top 50 Women Super Lawyers by Washington Super Lawyers.
“This is well deserved recognition for the incredible talent that Dorsey has in Seattle,” noted Dorsey & Whitney Managing Partner Ken Cutler. “We have Super Lawyers and Rising Stars across all our major practices in Seattle who bring great strength to the entire Dorsey platform.”
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.