She represents financial institutions, private equity funds, mezzanine funds, agent banks, institutional investors and startup companies in finance transactions and debt restructurings. Her experience includes both senior and subordinated debt transactions, leveraged buyouts, second lien financings, unitranche financings, cash flow and asset-based financings, equipment financings, project financings, structured financings, health care financing and real estate financings. She also has extensive experience in workouts and restructurings.
Jamie has handled corporate transaction matters across a wide range of industries, including energy, financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, technology, transportation, insurance, retail, health care, construction, restaurant and hospitality.
Jamie also serves on Dorsey’s Management Committee.
- Represented the term lender in a $110 million unitranche facility to a public company borrower in a global marketing services firm.
- Represented agent in a $45 million syndicated loan facility to a borrower in the weight loss industry.
- Represented the subordinated lender in a notes offering to a borrower in the dermatology industry.
- Represented the senior lender in a $305 million asset-based financing provided to a borrower in the gas compression industry.
- Represented the subordinated lender and private equity sponsor in the $432 million project financing of an ethanol facility.
- Represented the senior lender in a $17 million credit facility to a provider of communication towers for wireless services.
- Represented the senior lender, agent, and subordinated lender in a $255 million acquisition financing of a company in the environmental testing business.
- Represented a private equity fund in its $42 million investment in a company that owns and operates a refined liquid petroleum products pipeline in the United States.
- Represented an E&P company in a $30 million working capital facility to finance exploration and production activities pending completion of a buy-out.
- Represented a polarized eyewear company in its notes offering to raise additional capital for growth purposes.
- Represented a dental management company in its notes offering to raise additional capital for the opening of new dental practices.
News & Resources
News & Press Mentions
Events & Speaking Engagements
Industries & Practices
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Bankruptcy & Financial Restructuring
- Construction & Design
- Development & Infrastructure
- Emerging Companies
- Energy & Natural Resources
- Financial Services Regulatory
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Investment Funds
- Lending Transactions
- Private Equity
- Technology Commerce