Harsha is a corporate associate based in London. He specializes in acting for and advising corporates and PE houses across a variety of sectors, with a focus on financial services, IT, retail, healthcare and arts & culture sectors. As a member of the Firm’s India Group and having qualified and practiced in India, he regularly advises international companies on their Indian operations and Indian corporates on their cross-border transactions.
Prior to joining Dorsey, Harsha spent over four years as a corporate associate at Trilegal, India, with particular experience of advising on cross-border PE transactions and private M&A.
He graduated with honors from the National Law School of India where he was editor of the National Law School of India Review. He also attended the Faculty of Law, University of Zurich as a Heyning Roelli Scholar.
- Manara Minerals in a deal to acquire 10% of Vale Base Metals Limited, the holding entity of Vale SA’s energy transition metals business
- Advised the founders of Jayhawk Limited, a specialist art logistics company, on its sale to Cadogan Tate Group Limited, a portfolio company of TSG Consumer Partners.
- Advised The Coca-Cola Company with respect to the complex reorganization of Coca-Cola Bottlers Manufacturing Holdings Limited (“CCBMH”). CCBMH, a joint venture entity founded by The Coca Cola Company (through two subsidiaries) and subsidiaries of Swire Group and COFCO (China’s largest state-owned food and agriculture company), through multiple subsidiaries provides preparation and packaging operations in relation to Coca Cola’s still beverages business across Mainland China. On completion of the transaction, the multiple subsidiaries of CCBMH in Mainland China will be transferred to and owned by Swire Group and COFCO, respectively, and The Coca-Cola Company will start its franchise partnership with Swire and COFCO regarding the still beverage bottling system in Mainland China.
- Represented Culpitt Limited, a member of the DecoPac Group, in connection with the accelerated pre-packaged acquisition of the non-edible food products division of Food Innovation Baking Group out of administration.
- Advised Logicalis UK Limited, a member of the Datatec Group, on its acquisition of Q Associates Limited, which was also successfully cleared under the screening regime under the National Security & Investment Act.
- Represented SeeQuestor Limited on the sale of its intellectual property assets for its AI-based video analytics technology to Gorilla Technology Group, Inc.
- Advised PIB Group Limited on its acquisition of Jigsaw Insurance Services PLC, a personal lines specialist broker by way of a public offer.
- Counselled Rowanwood Professional Services Limited, a IT firm specialising in housing asset management, on its acquisition by Pluribus Technologies Inc.
Experience prior to joining Dorsey:
- A Chinese retail conglomerate on the Indian law aspects of its 80% acquisition of a global diamond appraisal company.
- A British multinational merchandise retailer on its investments into a second Indian joint venture with a multinational conglomerate based in India.
- An Indian stock exchange on its (a) acquisition of an Indian financial market terminal company and consequent indemnity claims and (b) proposed acquisitions of an Indian financial information analytics company and a software development company based in the US.
- The liaison office of a Swiss arts and culture foundation on regularization of its operations.
- An Indian robo-advisory firm on its Series A and bridge round investment by the FinTech strategic investments division of a US-based financial services company.
- An Indian payment systems operator on its acquisition of the Indian ATM management portfolio of a US-based financial technology company.
- A US-based family office on its exit from a multinational ed-tech company headquartered in India.
- A US-based private equity fund on its divestment from a software company focusing on IT solutions for financial services sector.
- A US-based private equity fund on its investment in a nutraceuticals manufacturing company based in India.
- A hospital chain focusing on tertiary care in tier-II cities in India on its Series B fundraise.
News & Resources
News & Press Mentions
Industries & Practices
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Closely Held Businesses
- Corporate Governance & Compliance
- Emerging Companies
- Food, Beverage & Agribusiness
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Private Equity