As an associate in Dorsey’s trial group, John advises clients at all stages of the litigation process.
John helps clients, including corporations and American Indian Tribes, operating in heavily regulated industries navigate their complex litigation matters. John uses a practical and detail-oriented approach to help clients achieve their business objectives in litigation.
John maintains an active pro bono practice focused on civil rights and housing justice issues.
Education & Admissions
University of Iowa College of Law (J.D., 2023), Highest Distinction, Order of the Coif; Outstanding Scholastic Achievement Award; Alan I. Widiss Faculty Scholar Award; Articles Editor, Iowa Law Review vol. 108; Regional Moot Court Team.
Carleton College (B.A., Sociology and Anthropology, 2019)
Industries & Practices
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Class Action Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Development & Infrastructure
- Electric Power
- Energy & Natural Resources
- ERISA Litigation
- Food, Beverage & Agribusiness
- Government Solutions & Investigations
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Healthcare Litigation
- Indian & Alaska Native
- Insurance Law
- Securities & Financial Services Litigation & Enforcement