MANUEL REPRESENTS CLIENTS IN COMPLEX BUSINESS LITIGATION AND ARBITRATION.
Manuel has experience in state and federal court and international arbitrations. He works with clients ranging from Iowa cities and counties, hospital systems, healthcare providers, nursing homes, construction and agricultural companies, and Latin-American countries.
Manuel is fluent in English and Spanish.
He also dedicates time to pro bono publico, volunteering on different boards, and promoting and implementing Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion initiatives.
Education & Admissions
Drake University Law School (J.D., 2018), With Honors
Simpson College (B.A., Marketing / International Management, 2011), cum laude
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Iowa
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Iowa
- English and Spanish
News & Resources
Industries & Practices
- Class Action Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Electronic Discovery
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Healthcare Litigation
- Labor & Employment
- Products Liability
- Public-Private Partnerships
- Named "Des Moines Ones to Watch" in Appellate Practice and Commercial Litigation by Best Lawyers®, 2021-2024
- Contributed more than 50 Challenge pro bono hours, 2022
- Contributed more than 100 Challenge pro bono hours, 2020-2021
- Contributed more than 50+ Diversity hours, 2021
- Dorsey & Whitney – Scales of Justice Team Award (Dr. Conaway Disability Rights Team), 2021