Ian helps facilitate domestic and international business transactions through tax-efficient solutions.
As an Associate in Dorsey’s Tax, Trusts and Estates group, Ian advises clients on a wide range of tax matters. His practice focuses on U.S. federal income tax issues related to inbound and outbound tax planning for multinational structures, tax treaties, controlled foreign corporations, passive foreign investment companies, entity formations, reorganizations and restructuring, debt and equity financing, and mergers and acquisitions.
News & Resources
Industries & Practices
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Canada Cross-Border Transactions
- Emerging Companies
- Energy & Natural Resources
- Food, Beverage & Agribusiness
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Nonprofit & Tax Exempt Organizations
- Private Equity
- Trusts & Estates