KERITH HELPS CLIENTS IDENTIFY, PROTECT AND MONETIZE THEIR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
Kerith's practice primarily involves protecting, advising and strategic portfolio management in the areas of consumer products, medical devices, pharmaceuticals and biotechnology. This includes the preparation and prosecution of United States and international patent and design applications and preparing and advising on aspects of patentability, non-infringement, invalidity and freedom to operate.Her experience also includes advising on patent due diligence aspects for venture capital and mergers and acquisitions in the consumer products and life sciences industries.She also has experience in counseling and preparation of intellectual property related agreements.
Kerith is co-chair of the firm’s Healthcare Industry Group.
- She has assisted medical device clients in a wide range of specialties including orthopedics, spine, cardiology, and neurology.
- Her consumer products experience includes products for the business and travel industries and materials for the residential and commercial construction industries.
- She also has experience in pharmaceuticals and biotechnology including small molecule pharmaceuticals, biological therapeutics, clinical and research diagnostics including sequence-based applications, and environmental remediation processes and equipment.
News & Resources
News & Press Mentions
Industries & Practices
- Blockchain & Digital Assets
- Development & Infrastructure
- Energy & Natural Resources
- Food, Beverage & Agribusiness
- Patent Prosecution, Portfolio Strategy & Management
- Technology Commerce