PETER REPRESENTS BANK, FUND AND CORPORATE CLIENTS IN MANY TYPES OF COMMERCIAL FINANCE AND DEBT RESTRUCTURING TRANSACTIONS.
Peter is a partner in Dorsey's Finance and Restructuring Group and Co-Chair of the Lending Practice Group. He has particular experience in mezzanine and junior capital financing, asset based lending, syndicated credit facilities, acquisition financing, mortgage loan warehouse lending, real estate workouts, acquisition of distressed commercial loans, borrower representation, inventory and equipment financing, multi-currency credit facilities and debtor-in-possession financing.
Peter is a frequent lecturer in legal seminars on topics related to lending transactions and loan workouts.
- Represented several national mezzanine funds in numerous mezzanine and senior stretch financings to finance the acquisition or refinancing of middle market portfolio companies throughout the United States.
- Represented several national mezzanine funds in the restructuring and workout of mezzanine and senior stretch financings, including the effective conversion of mezzanine and senior stretch debt into controlling equity interests in the portfolio companies
- Represented a major independent residential mortgage loan funding company in a $125,000,000 warehouse loan facility financed by institutionally-placed variable and fixed funding notes.
- Represented a major national bank in a $60,000,000 syndicated multi-currency credit facility to an international manufacturer of high technology testing and measurement equipment.
- Represented a major national bank in separate $120,000,000 and $60,000,000 syndicated credit facilities to the operators of two major chains of gasoline stationstores.
- Represented the U.S. auto dealership affiliate of a major international auto manufacturer in a $300,000,000 syndicated revolving credit facility secured by in-transit and on-site automobiles
- Represented a regional bank in a workout of an $11,000,000 loan secured by a large condominium project in Arizona.
- Represented a regional bank and related family office in a workout and bailout financing of a $10,000,000 loan to a real estate developer secured by raw land.
- Represented a family office in a workout and bailout financing of a $60,000,000 loan to a real estate developer secured by raw land and other specialized collateral.
- Represented a major national bank in a $15,000,000 loan workout, debtor-in-possession financing facility and exit financing facility for a printing company.
News & Resources
Industries & Practices
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Bankruptcy & Financial Restructuring
- Development & Infrastructure
- Energy & Natural Resources
- Food, Beverage & Agribusiness
- Lending Transactions
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Mortgage Banking
- Private Equity