As an immigration paralegal in the Labor & Employment group, Jeremy plays a key role in the research and analysis of legal sources, determining case issues and planning strategies to meet client short-term and long-term objectives.
Jeremy is a paralegal in the Labor & Employment Group, with concentrated efforts on Dorsey & Whitney’s business immigration and employment litigation matters.Jeremy has years of experience handling B, E, H, L, O, TN and R nonimmigrant status and visas, employment-based immigrant visas, and labor certifications. He plays a key role in researching and analyzing legal sources, determining case issues and planning strategies to meet the clients’ short-term and long-term objectives. Jeremy works directly with clients to identify, gather, track and manage the necessary documentary evidence to support their variable cases.
Jeremy has worked on employment litigation matters in state and federal courts and agencies, involving a wide range of employment issues including discrimination claims, wage claims and non-compete disputes. Jeremy works closely with the attorneys and clients to manage the documentary evidence of his cases and develop systems for handling same.
- NONIMMIGRANT VISAS: Nonimmigrant visa petitions, consular processing and Request for Evidence (RFE) responses for: B, E, H, L-1A, L-1B, L Blanket Petitions, L Blanket Consular Processing, O, TN and R nonimmigrant visas.
- FOREIGN LABOR CERTIFICATIONS (PERM): End to end processing of PERM Labor Certifications, including job description review and drafting; prevailing wage requests; experience verification letter drafting and coordination; recruitment drafting and coordination; ETA Form 9089 drafting and submittal; and drafting and preparing Department of Labor audit responses.
- IMMIGRANT VISAS: Employment-Based and Family-Sponsored immigrant visa petitions and RFE Responses, including: EB-1 Extraordinary Ability, EB-1 Outstanding Professors and Researchers, EB-1 Multinational Manager or Executive, EB-2 Advanced Degree, EB-2 Exceptional Ability, EB-2 National Interest Waiver, EB-3 Professional, EB-3 Skilled Worker, and I-130 Petition for Alien Relative.
- ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS APPLICATIONS: Preparation and filing of Adjustment of Status, Employment Authorization and Travel Document applications for primary beneficiary and dependent family members.
- NATURALIZATION APPLICATIONS: Preparation and filing of applications to become a naturalized U.S. citizen.
Industries & Practices
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Energy & Natural Resources
- Food, Beverage & Agribusiness
- Labor & Employment
- Labor & Employment Guides
- Public-Private Partnerships