Jeremy focuses his practice on representing corporate trust institutions in various agency and indenture trustee capacities in connection with domestic and cross-border debt capital markets transactions. He has experience representing clients in connection with secured and unsecured project financings. Jeremy has also worked with secured and unsecured creditors and disbursing agents in various defaulted debt, restructuring, and bankruptcy matters.
Prior to practicing law, Jeremy worked for eight years in the corporate trust department of a large banking corporation in New York, serving in numerous managerial and employment capacities. His unique skill set allows him to leverage this past management and work experience with his legal training to provide clients with a broad understanding of the issues facing corporate trust institutions.
- Representation of the collateral agent, administrative agent and deposit bank in connection with numerous structured financings related to the development of energy and infrastructure projects.
- Representation of indenture trustees in connection of various secured and unsecured debt issuance transactions.
- Representation of a financial institution in connection with a distressed commercial and aircraft loan.
- Representation of collateral agents in connection with various project financings related to real estate development.
*Certain representations occurred prior to joining Dorsey
News & Resources
News & Press Mentions
Industries & Practices
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Bankruptcy & Financial Restructuring
- Capital Markets
- Corporate Trust Services
- Development & Infrastructure
- Financial Services Regulatory
- Lending Transactions
- Project Development & Finance
- Public Finance
- Public-Private Partnerships
Professional & Civic
- Member, American Bar Association – Committees on Project Finance and Trust Indentures and Indenture Trustees
- Member, New York State Bar Association
- Member, New York County Lawyers Association
- Big Brother, Big Brothers Big Sisters of NYC, 2001-2021