Victoria regularly defends employers before state and federal courts and administrative agencies in matters involving claims of discrimination, harassment, retaliation, wrongful termination, and wage and hour issues. She also provides advice and counseling to clients to assist them in taking proactive steps to avoid litigation. Victoria has experience reviewing handbooks and other employment-related policies, as well as counseling employers on pre-employment testing, leave of absence management, and reductions in force.
During law school, Victoria served as a legal extern for the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
Education & Admissions
University of Wisconsin Law School (J.D., 2016)
University of Texas at El Paso (B.B.A., Finance, 2013)
- Not admitted in Minnesota.
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Mexico
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- English, Spanish
Industries & Practices
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Development & Infrastructure
- Labor & Employment
- Labor & Employment Guides