Education & Admissions
University of Denver, Sturm College of Law (J.D., 2011), Comments Editor, Denver University Law Review;
Robert B. Yegge Memorial Scholarship;
Reese Persuasive Writing Award;
Am. Jur. Award in Legal Writing I & II
George Washington University (B.A., Psychology, 2003), with honors; magna cum laude; Deans List
NCAA Atlantic 10 Commissioner’s Honor Roll;
The National Society of Collegiate Scholars;
Golden Key International Honour Society;
Presidential Scholarship Award;
Division I Women’s Lacrosse, Atlantic 10 Conference
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- Second-chaired jury trial in breach of contract action brought by client. Obtained jury verdict in favor of client and award of all damages sought. Following judgment, successfully defended appeal of judgment by defendant.
- Second-chaired trial to the court in forcible entry and detainer action. Received favorable judgment awarding possession of property to client.
- Counsel for Bank of the West in action by potential borrowers for damages related to denial of loan. Drafted motion to dismiss all seven claims asserted. Court granted the motion in full and awarded costs to client.
- Lead counsel for plaintiffs in action against Perfection Variety Pet Foods, LLC and Perfection Pet Foods, LLC. Case settled before trial.
- Counsel for Twin Star Energy, LLC, K&G Petroleum, LLC, K&G Stores, Inc. and managing member in business divorce dispute, defending against claims for $19 million in damages. Drafted pleadings and motions throughout case. Assisted at two-week bench trial and drafted argument for defendants’ motion for Rule 41 involuntary dismissal following plaintiffs’ case at trial, which resulted in dismissal of 10 of 12 claims. Received favorable judgment following trial, which resulted in net judgment of $3.1 million in favor of clients.
- Counsel for Colorado-based technology consulting company, AIM Consulting Group Denver, LLC, in trade secret misappropriation action against former employee and his current employer. Defeated defendants’ motion for summary judgment. Case settled before trial.
- Counsel for Automotive Warranty Network, Inc. in state and federal court actions involving former employee’s theft of company’s client servicing software platform. Obtained temporary restraining order in state action. Case settled before trial.
- Lead counsel for pro bono case in the District of Colorado.
News & Resources
News & Press Mentions
- Wyeth v. Levine: Moving Away From the Geier Trend, 87 DENV. U. L. REV. 561 (2010).
Industries & Practices
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Bankruptcy & Financial Restructuring
- Commercial Litigation
- Energy & Natural Resources
- Food, Beverage & Agribusiness
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Labor & Employment