DAN HELPS CLIENTS ACHIEVE THEIR GOALS THROUGH CAPITAL MARKETS TRANSACTIONS, MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS AND CORPORATE GOVERNANCE MATTERS.
Dan is an associate in the Corporate Group in Dorsey’s Salt Lake City Office. He assists clients undertaking strategic mergers, acquisitions and divestitures. He also works with public, private and emerging companies in public and private offerings of securities. Dan also helps clients with SEC reporting compliance, as well as general corporate matters.
Selected Mergers & Acquisitions Transactions
- Represented People’s Utah Bancorp in its acquisition of Town & Country Bank, Inc.
- Represented Lyons Magnus Inc. in its sale of equity to Paine Schwartz Partners, LLC.
- Represented a privately held corporation in the $160 million sale of its shareholders’ interests to an investor.
- Represented Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. in multiple acquisitions.
- Represented Franklin Covey Co. in multiple acquisitions.
- Represented Wawona Packing Co., LLC in its sale of equity to Paine Schwartz Partners, LLC.
- Represented Spillman Technologies, Inc. in its acquisition by Motorola Solutions, Inc.
- Represented One Click Retail in connection with its acquisition by Ascential plc for $44 million plus future earn outs.
Selected Capital Markets Transactions
- Represented Amedica Corporation in its confidentially marketed public offering of 8,900,000 shares of common stock and warrants to purchase 4,005,000 shares of common stock.
Industries & Practices
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Capital Markets
- Closely Held Businesses
- Corporate Governance & Compliance
- Emerging Companies
- Food, Beverage & Agribusiness
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Mergers & Acquisitions