Mark’s practice encompasses a wide range of matters involving real property, including commercial office, retail and industrial leasing and the acquisition, development, financing, and sale of office buildings, apartment buildings, condominiums, condominium hotels, timeshares, and shopping centers. Mark’s experience also includes the development of commercial and resort properties; development of planned communities; private residence clubs; golf courses; community structuring; real estate foreclosures; and zoning and entitlement matters.
- Assists several clients of various compositions and sizes in the acquisition, leasing, improvement and disposition of real property in all 50 states.
- Leasing, acquisition, development and construction for the expansion of Vivint Solar Developer facilities across the U.S.
- Representation of various tenant’s in construction of build-to-suit office buildings.
- Headquarter acquisitions, developments, expansions, construction, leasing, dispositions and sale/lease-backs.
- Representing foreign entities in the acquisition of real property in the United States.
- Adverse possession and boundary line disputes.
- Office tower acquisition, development, construction and leasing.
- Primary leasing counsel for multiple clients having commercial office leasing portfolios covering millions of rentable square feet.
- Negotiation of development agreements with various municipalities and developers.
- Large scale subdivisions including thousands of acres of property located in northern Utah County.
- Large scale annexations into Utah municipalities.
- Creation of both residential and commercial condominium projects, including condominium platting and project documentation.
- Creation of a luxury hotel air space condominium in Park City, Utah.
- Developing, platting and entitling several properties within the Canyons Specially Planned Area.
- Creation of golf course communities in Summit County, Utah.
- Lease negotiation for multiple locations in regards to the expansion for local restaurant chain
- Negotiate and review loan documentation for various developers and provide local counsel borrower opinion letters.
News & Resources
News & Press Mentions
Industries & Practices
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Development & Infrastructure
- Lending Transactions
- Project Development & Finance
- Public-Private Partnerships
- Real Estate & Land Use