Ting Zhou is an associate in Dorsey’s Corporate Group. Ting helps clients achieve their business goals through mergers and acquisitions, private equity and advice on corporate governance.
Before joining Dorsey, Ting practiced in China in a leading Chinese law firm for more than 7 years. Ting’s clients have included both Chinese entities and American entities, and she is fluent in English and Mandarin.
- Represented a Chinese public company in its proposed acquisition of the U.S. subsidiary of a French company through the final round of an auction process
- Represented certain shareholders of a Minnesota-based U.S. private company in the proposed sale of their controlling interests in the company to a Chinese public company
- Represented Fantasia Group, China’s largest property management conglomerate, in its expansion and operations in the U.S.
- Represented one of the largest dairy products companies in China in its expansion in the U.S.
- Represented a leading infrastructure construction company in China in its U.S. expansion
- Represented Johnson Controls in selling its China related automotive electronics business (a part of its global sales of automotive electronics business) to Visteon
- Represented a US leading auto components manufacturer, in selling part of its equity interest in a joint venture to its Chinese partner
- Represented a major multinational medical device manufacturer in the acquisition of its distributor
- Represented a leading Chinese ore processing company in its joint venture with a major Dutch company and a major US company
- Represented HSBC and other underwriters for Citic Pacific (00267.HK)’ s USD 4.5 billion Euro Medium Term Notes (EMTN) Program and its updates
- Represented China Lodging Group, Limited (NASDAQ:HTHT), a leading economy hotel chain operator in China, on its listing on NASDAQ and its annual filing
News & Resources
News & Press Mentions
Industries & Practices
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Corporate Governance & Compliance
- Investment Funds
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Private Equity