MICHELE HELPS CLIENTS ACCOMPLISH THEIR GOALS BY ASSISTING THEM WITH COMPLEX REAL ESTATE TRANSACTIONS.
Michele is a partner in the Real Estate and Land Use Group and has advised clients in the acquisition, exchange, development, construction, financing, sale and leasing of commercial real estate for over 19 years. During that time, Michele has served as the Assistant General Counsel, Real Estate (Americas), for Honeywell International Inc. In that role, she was responsible for managing all real estate legal needs with respect to Honeywell’s “Americas” portfolio of leased and owned properties, which is comprised of over 500 sites in the U.S., Canada and Latin America. In addition, Michele provides real estate support for mergers and acquisitions, bond offerings and new market tax credit financings.
- Michele continues to advise Honeywell International Inc. as outside counsel in matters of acquisition, disposition and leasing of office, industrial, distribution and warehouse space throughout the country.
- Michele has supported large redevelopment and disposition activities with respect to projects in Jersey City, NJ ($90M) and Morristown, NJ ($53.5M), including review and negotiation of letters of intent, purchase and sale agreements, redevelopment agreements, association documents, declarations of covenants and easements, as well as platting and subdivision documents.
- Michele has represented developers in connection with the acquisition, development and financing of various mixed-use projects, including uses for office, residential, hotel, retail, entertainment and transit.
- Michele has experience creating residential common interest communities for single families, seniors, independent and assisted living uses, and recreation-oriented developments.
- Michele has represented borrowers and all types of lenders in connection with real estate secured financings for construction and permanent loans and loan work-outs, including HUD, FNMA, FHLMC and MHFA financing arrangements.
- Michele has acted as local counsel for a national pharmacy chain in property acquisition, disposition and retail development.
News & Resources
News & Press Mentions
200 Dorsey Lawyers Selected for Inclusion in 2024 Best Lawyers in America, Lawyers of the Year, and Ones to Watch
August 17, 2023
Industries & Practices
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Development & Infrastructure
- Public-Private Partnerships
- Real Estate & Land Use