MICHELE HELPS CLIENTS ACCOMPLISH THEIR GOALS BY ASSISTING THEM WITH COMPLEX REAL ESTATE TRANSACTIONS.
Over the past 15 years, Michele has advised clients in the acquisition, exchange, development, construction, financing, sale and leasing of commercial real estate.
Michele has extensive experience in large mixed use development projects, common interest community development, the creation and financing of senior and assisted living facilities and multifamily housing projects, as well as office, warehouse and distribution center leasing. Michele also provides real estate support for mergers and acquisitions, bond offerings and new market tax credit financings.
- Michele has represented developers in connection with the acquisition, development and financing of various mixed use projects, including uses for office space, residential condominiums, hotel, retail, entertainment and transit.
- Michele has experience creating common interest communities for residential, senior, independent and assisted living uses, including the creation of residential condominiums, transitional senior living facilities, and recreation-oriented developments.
- Representing borrowers and all types of lenders in connection with real estate secured financings for construction and permanent loans and loan work-outs, Michele has extensive experience with HUD, FNMA, FHLMC and MHFA financing arrangements.
- Michele has acted as local counsel for a national pharmacy chain in property acquisition, disposition and retail development.
- Michele is also counsel for a Fortune 100 company in matters of acquisition, disposition and leasing of office, distribution and warehouse space throughout the country.
News & Resources
News & Press Mentions
Industries & Practices
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Development & Infrastructure
- Public-Private Partnerships
- Real Estate & Land Use