Nick’s primary experience area is focused on large financial institutions and their needs. Nick supports an array of corporate and transactional matters, including entity formation, public and private company mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance, and securities offerings. With experience in Exchange Act reporting, Nick is ready to assist his clients in navigating complex regulations.
As a former in-house attorney for a national bank, Nick believes that the key to delivering exceptional service lies in knowing his clients. He works to build his understanding of his clients’ operations and needs to ensure that he’s able to deliver the best possible service.
- Represented a national financial institution in $50 billion merger of equals with a large state bank.
- Represented a national financial institution in a $250 billion merger with and into another national financial institution.
- Represented a national financial institution in a $150 million subordinated debt offering.
- Represented a national financial institution in the sale of a $150 million portfolio of auto loan securities.
News & Resources
Industries & Practices
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Consumer Financial Services
- Cooperative Law
- Corporate Governance & Compliance
- Executive Compensation
- Financial Services Regulatory
- Mergers & Acquisitions