Zofia helps clients to efficiently and effectively solve their disputes.
Zofia has experience representing clients in federal and state court litigation as well as domestic and international arbitration. Zofia has represented clients in a wide variety of matters, including general commercial litigation, securities, trademark and copyright infringement, professional liability, fiduciary duties, and employment discrimination litigations and arbitrations. Her experience spans various industries, such as manufacturing, financial services, real estate, food and beverage, fashion, and technology. Prior to joining Dorsey, Zofia practiced as a New York attorney at New York City law firms.
Education & Admissions
New York University School of Law (LL.M., 2015)
University of Warsaw, Faculty of Law and Administration (Master’s Degree in Law, 2013), summa cum laude
Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznan (Master’s Degree in Psychology, 2009)
- New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- English, Polish
- Represented debt investor in breach of contract matters, resulting in a favorable judgment or settlement.
- Represented jewelry manufacturer in breach of contract, successor and vicarious liability, and fraudulent conveyance matter relating to de facto merger, resulting in a favorable settlement.
- Represented shareholder in securities fraud and common law fraud matter which resulted in a favorable settlement.
- Represented wine and liquor importer in fraud and breach of contract matter which resulted in a favorable settlement.
- Represented global investment firm in breach of contract matter concerning the vessels refinancing transaction.
- Represented sales, merchandising and distribution agency for fashion brands in an international arbitration concerning breach of contract and UCC claims.
- Represented investor in breach of fiduciary duty, fraud, negligence, breach of contract, and fiduciary defalcation matter, resulting in a favorable judgment.
- Represented non-profit organization in trademark dispute pending before the USPTO Trademark Trial and Appeal Board.
- Represented individual in employment discrimination arbitration, resulting in a favorable settlement.
News & Resources
Industries & Practices
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Commercial Litigation
- Development & Infrastructure
- Electronic Discovery
- Energy & Natural Resources
- Food, Beverage & Agribusiness
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- International Arbitration & Litigation
- Securities & Financial Services Litigation & Enforcement