A PARTNER IN AND CO-CHAIR OF DORSEY'S HEALTHCARE TRANSACTIONS AND REGULATIONS PRACTICE GROUP, NEAL HELPS HEALTH INDUSTRY CLIENTS ACHIEVE THEIR STRATEGIC BUSINESS GOALS THROUGH MERGERS, ACQUISITIONS, JOINT VENTURES AND AFFILIATIONS.
Lead Health lawyer for:
- Specialty Benefits, LLC in its purchase of National MedTrans, LLC
- Collaborative Care Holdings, LLC in its acquisition of American Health Network, Inc.
- WellMed Network, Inc. in its purchases of Homecare Dimensions, Inc. and Homecare Dimensions of Florida, Inc.
- UnitedHealthcare in its acquisition of POMCO, a health insurance administrator
- ProHEALTH Medical Management, LLC in its purchase of Riverside Medical Management, LLC
- NAMM Medical Group Holdings, Inc. in its purchase of Inland Faculty Medical Group, Inc.
- Hosanna! Senior Living, LLC in its bond re-financing for a 93-unit senior housing facility in Lakeville, Minnesota
- North American Medical Management California, Inc. in its acquisition of Empire Physician Management Co., LLC
- Specialty Benefits, LLC in its acquisition of March Vision Care Incorporated
- Fairview Health Services in its acquisition of PreferredOne Administrative Services, Inc.
- Collaborative Care Holdings, LLC in its acquisition of ProHealth Physicians, Inc.
- Health Enterprises Medical Laboratory, LLC in its acquisition of laboratory equipment and supplies from Central Iowa Healthcare
- Ebenezer York Assisted Living, LLC in its bond re-financing for a 76-unit assisted living facility
- Target Corporation in the sale of its pharmacy assets to CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
- OptumHealth Care Solutions, Inc. in its acquisition of OrthoNet Holdings, Inc.
- Ebenezer Ridges Care Center in its bond financing for a new 24-bed Transitional Care Unit in Burnsville, Minnesota
- Collaborative Care Holdings, LLC in its acquisition of ProHEALTH Medical Management, LLC
- Collaborative Care Holdings, LLC in its acquisition of WESTMED Practice Partners LLC
- Health Enterprises Medical Laboratory, LLC in its acquisition of laboratory equipment and supplies from Skiff Medical Center
- United HealthCare Services, Inc. in its acquisition of the rights to renew certain commercial administrative services business and health insurance membership in the States of Georgia, Indiana and South Carolina
- GeneNews (USA), Inc. in its joint venture participation in Innovative Diagnostic Laboratory, LLP
- Ebenezer Society in its joint venture with Saint Therese of Deephaven Senior Living to finance the construction of a 79-unit assisted living facility in Deephaven, Minnesota
- Collaborative Care Holdings, LLC in its acquisition of NAMM Holdings, Inc.
- Capitol Neurology P.A. in the sale of its assets to and employment of its physicians by University of Minnesota Physicians
- OptumHealth Holdings, LLC in its affiliation with Monarch HealthCare, A Medical Group, Inc.
- Value First, Inc. in its private placement with LeadingAge (formerly AAHSA) and certain of LeadingAge's state affiliates
News & Resources
News & Press Mentions
Industries & Practices
- Closely Held Businesses
- Healthcare Transactions & Regulations
- Mergers & Acquisitions
Professional & Civic
- Member, American Health Law Association, 1993-present
- Member, Minnesota State Bar Association, Health Law Section, 1996-present
- Member, Governing Council, 2002-2008
- Member, Advisory Board, Mitchell Hamline Health Law Institute, 2006-present
- Ambassador, Twin Cities Diversity In Practice, multiple years
- Member, Board of Directors, Children’s Surgery International, 2017-present
- Member, Executive Committee of Congregation Council, Gloria Dei Lutheran Church, 2012-2016
- Co-Chair, Gift Committee of St. Olaf College 25th Reunion, 2014-2015
- Member, Board of Directors, Courage Kenny Foundation, 2011-2014