As an associate in the Trial Group, Josh’s practice primarily consists of complex commercial litigation across a range of subject matters.
Josh’s litigation experience includes antitrust, employment, and bankruptcy-related litigation. He has litigated in federal and state courts in multiple jurisdictions.
Josh graduated from the University of Chicago Law School in 2015 where he was a member of the Abrams Environmental Law Clinic and interned in the legal department at Microsoft. In 2011, he graduated magna cum laude from the University of Miami.
Prior to joining Dorsey, Josh was a litigation associate at Curtis, Mallet-Prevost, Colt & Mosle LLP in New York.
- Representing brand management firm in a New York state court action involving trademark infringement, breach of contract, and breach of fiduciary duties.
- Representing foreign banking client in a New York federal court lawsuit involving claims under the Antiterrorism Act.
- Represented Chinese construction company in a New Jersey state court lawsuit alleging fraudulent transfers by a shareholder of their counterparty.
- Defended global commodities company against an antitrust class action and obtained dismissal of all claims.
- Negotiated favorable settlement for investment company client in employment discrimination suit filed by former employee.
- Provided litigation guidance to an independent manager of an energy company regarding potential claims brought by an affiliated company.
- Represented independent manager of an energy company in bankruptcy estimation proceeding.
- Secured favorable settlement for electrical supplier in dispute with surety provider.
News & Resources
Industries & Practices
- Antitrust & Competition Law
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Bankruptcy & Financial Restructuring
- Class Action Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Cybersecurity, Privacy & Social Media
- Electronic Discovery
- Energy & Natural Resources
- Foreign Banks and Financial Institutions
- Labor & Employment