Lauren is committed to prompt and effective client service.
Lauren works directly with public finance attorneys in their roles as bond counsel, disclosure counsel and underwriter’s counsel in connection with a wide variety of tax-exempt and taxable bond financing for municipal projects. Her main focus is assisting clients in procuring financing through the State Revolving Fund or USDA. As a paralegal, Lauren aids with drafting and filing proceedings, keeping deadlines, managing project files, collecting due diligence items, providing valuable client service, and creating and managing official project transcripts.
Industries & Practices
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Construction & Design
- Corporate Governance & Compliance
- Development & Infrastructure
- Energy & Natural Resources
- Lending Transactions
- Non-Profit & Tax Exempt Organizations
- Project Development & Finance
- Public Finance
- Public-Private Partnerships
- Real Estate & Land Use
- Securities & Financial Services Litigation & Enforcement
- Tax Controversy & Litigation