As a paralegal, Lauren works directly with public finance attorneys in their roles as bond counsel, disclosure counsel and underwriter’s counsel in connection with a wide variety of tax-exempt and taxable bond financing for municipal projects. Her main focus is assisting clients in procuring financing through the State Revolving Fund (SRF) to aid in the design and constructions of Iowa water and wastewater infrastructure.
- I primarily work with clients who are seeking funds from SRF or USDA for municipal projects.
- AS a paralegal, I aid with drafting and filing proceedings, keeping deadlines, managing project files, collecting due diligence items, providing valuable client service, and creating and managing official project transcripts.
Industries & Practices
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Construction & Design
- Corporate Governance & Compliance
- Development & Infrastructure
- Energy & Natural Resources
- Lending Transactions
- Non-Profit & Tax Exempt Organizations
- Project Development & Finance
- Public Finance
- Public-Private Partnerships
- Real Estate & Land Use
- Securities & Financial Services Litigation & Enforcement
- Tax Controversy & Litigation