International law firm Dorsey & Whitney LLP announced today that it continues to receive recognition in the UK market, with two of its core practices and six individual attorneys ranked or recognised by Chambers & Partners in its recently released annual survey, Chambers UK 2015.
Dorsey has retained its Chambers UK 2014 rankings in the following two practice areas:
- Corporate/M&A: Lower Mid-Market–Band 2–with Chambers & Partners noting that the firm represents clients across a range of sectors including insurance and technology, and highlighting a “very class act” according to clients.
- Capital Markets: AIM–Band 4–with Chambers & Partners referring to the firm’s representation of corporate clients and investment banks on a range of capital markets work, with expertise in cross-border transactions particularly involving the USA and UK.
This year’s Chambers rankings guide sees Dorsey in London with one third of its partners now ranked or recognised in their practice areas, as follows:
Corporate / M&A:
- Mark Taylor – Band 2 (also ranked in Chambers Global and Chambers Europe)
- Kate Francis – Band 4
- Nicholas Burkill – Band 2
- Ron Moscona – Recognised Practitioner
- Frances Doherty – Band 3
- Michael Cashman – Band 4 (also ranked in Chambers Global and Chambers Europe)
Chambers surveys and interviews clients and lawyers across the globe to determine which firms and attorneys are considered leaders in their field. Rankings assess key qualities in the legal field, including technical legal ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial astuteness, diligence and commitment.