International law firm Dorsey & Whitney LLP announced today that seven lawyers in the Firm’s Denver office have been named Denver Super Lawyers™ and three lawyers have been named Denver Rising Stars.
- Whitney Holmes, Securities and Corporate Finance
- Lee Johnston, Intellectual Property Litigation
- Lee R. Osman, Patent Prosecution, Portfolio Strategy and Management
- Kenneth G. Sam, Securities and Corporate Finance
- Gregory Tamkin, Intellectual Property Litigation
- Paul G. Thompson, Capital Markets
- Tucker K. Trautman, Intellectual Property Litigation
- Jason K. Brenkert, Securities and Corporate Finance
- Case Collard, Intellectual Property Litigation
- Charlene Krogh, Trademark, Copyright, Advertising
and Brand Management
“This is well deserved recognition for the incredible talent that Dorsey has in Denver,” noted Dorsey & Whitney Managing Partner, Ken Cutler. “We are honored that 10 Dorsey lawyers have been named to Super Lawyers.”
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.