As workplace trends evolve, employers are carefully watching labor and employment legal developments. From proposed bans on non-competes to hybrid work models, the labor and employment landscape continues to evolve.
Join Dorsey & Whitney attorneys Krista Bolles, Laura Lestrade, Nick Pappas and Melissa Raphan for a breakfast briefing to learn more about emerging trends in labor and employment law, including the following:
- Non-Compete Law: FTC’s proposed rules and state trends to reduce enforceability
- Pay Equity/Transparency: a review of the growing number of states requiring pay information to be made public
- Hybrid and Remote Work: practical tips for managing the various compliance issues inherent in a remote workforce
- Managing Unlimited PTO and Compliance with State and Local Paid Leave Mandates
View the materials from this session.
- **NOTE: Watching this recording does not allow the user to obtain CLE, CPD, CPE or HR credits.