Even if your company does not have operations outside of Montana, with today’s global economy, recent developments in the UK can influence your business. For example, the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) controls the personal data collected from consumers in the European Union, and U.S. companies who do not comply may face stiff penalties.
In this presentation, attorneys from Dorsey’s London and Missoula offices will address GDPR and other pressing developments in the UK that create potential liability for Montana companies, particularly those in the tech sector. They will also highlight opportunities for Montana companies brought about through Brexit uncertainty.
This presentation will cover:
- Compliance with GDPR and UK privacy rules
- What U.S. companies can do to attract investment from the UK
- Brexit updates and its impact on U.S. companies
- Opportunities for U.S. companies to acquire UK companies
- Real estate investment opportunities in the UK
- Kate Francis, Partner, London
- Melissa Moyle, Partner, London
- Erin McCrady, Partner, Missoula
- Jack Manning, Partner, Missoula
No cost to register.
3:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Holiday Inn Missoula Downtown
200 South Pattee
Missoula, MT 59802
5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.