This panel will review the 10 hottest topics on internet and privacy law and provide commentary on what an attorney can expect. Topics covered are:
- Data breaches
- Privacy developments
- Mobile devices / geo-location
- Advertising / marketing developments
- Social media developments
- National Labor Relations Board / employment issues on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- ICANN expansion of domain names
- New application and reach of anti-spam laws
- Protecting your company from online copyright trolls
Learn how technology is changing the practice and how the practice can adapt to these changes.
- Nicole Haaning - Senior Associate, Dorsey & Whitney LLP
- Melissa Krasnow - Partner, Dorsey & Whitney LLP
- Jamie Nafziger - Partner, Dorsey & Whitney LLP
- Sharon Scharf - Senior Vice President, Marsh FINPRO
To register for this West LegalEdcenter webcast, please click here.