Liqiu leverages multi-jurisdictional experience to support clients in business transactions.
Liqiu is a member of Dorsey & Whitney’s corporate group and U.S.-China practice group. Liqiu has been practicing with top law firms in the U.S. and China and has substantial experience advising clients in various cross-border transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, venture capital investments and foreign direct investments.
- Represented U.S./Europe/China-based venture capital firms and private equity firms in their investments in various industries in China and Asia.
- Represented a publicly-traded Japanese company in its acquisition of a U.S.-based manufacturer of particle analysis instruments.
- Represented a major Chinese motor vehicle testing equipment manufacturer in its acquisition of a U.S. emissions measurement equipment company.
- Represented a French manufacturer of interconnect solutions in its acquisition of a U.S. fiber optic solution provider.
- Represented a French company in its acquisition of a U.S. manufacturer of copper alloy wires.
- Represented a top U.S.-based credit card company in its strategic partnership with a Chinese mobile payment service provider.
- Represented a leading Chinese insurance company in its investments in multiple payment service providers.
- Represented a major Asia-based financial institution in its acquisition of First Sino Bank.
- Represented a major Chinese state-owned iron and steel manufacturer in its acquisition of a magnetite project in Australia.
Industries & Practices
- Investment Funds
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Private Equity