Winnie provides clients with legal services in cross-border commercial litigation, trade compliance, and other regulatory matters.
With PRC legal qualification, Winnie is a legal consultant in Dorsey’s Beijing office, focusing on PRC-related cross-border commercial litigations. Her practice areas also include economic sanctions, export control, and other regulatory compliance. Winnie has bountiful experience in advising Chinese and international clients, including prominent state-owned enterprises and private companies, in the field of agriculture, banking, finance, life science, and TMT. Fluent in both Mandarin and English, Winnie can advise China-based companies and international companies.
- Assisted a leading state-owned enterprise in multi-jurisdiction disputes involving US and Brazilian proceedings.
- Assisted one of the largest state-owned financial institutions of China in a pre-trial proceeding.
- Assisted a Chinese financial institution in enforcement of foreign judgment proceeding.
- Assisted a leading Chinese high-tech company in a patent infringement litigation proceeding.
- Assisted a renowned Chinese scientist in criminal proceeding.
- Assisted a leading Chinese pharmaceutical company in its international arbitration and regulatory compliance matter.
Industries & Practices
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Commercial Litigation
- Corporate Governance & Compliance
- International Arbitration & Litigation