Education & Admissions
Hamline University School of Law (J.D., 2010), Graduated summa cum laude; Dean’s List Fall 2007-Spring 2010; CALI Award Corporations, Bankruptcy, Legal Research & Writing; Best Oralist of 1L Class
University of Wisconsin - Madison (B.A., 2007), Dean’s List Fall 2003 – Spring 2007
- Advising real estate owner/operator with respect to purchase, financing and sale matters pertaining to nationwide office portfolio.
- Representing a national developer in a parcel assemblage and development matters for a three-phase industrial project located in Illinois, including negotiation of purchase agreements, end-user lease and purchase agreement, construction loan documents, joint venture and development agreements.
- Facilitating a Twin Cities suburban mixed-use development for a local developer by securing municipal approvals, managing environmental issues, negotiating municipal redevelopment agreement, advising client regarding vertical subdivision and project easement and operating agreements.
- Representing a multi-family owner/operator in the disposition of multiple $50 Million+ portfolio dispositions, and the acquisition of a series of $75 Million+ Class A multi-family projects in the Midwest.
- Leading a Dorsey team to develop a stream-lined, fixed fee transaction process facilitating the disposition of more than 130 retail properties across the United States.
- Successfully securing more than $500 Million in mortgage financing across 12 closings for a Chicago area multi-family and mixed use project owner/operator.
News & Resources
News & Press Mentions
Industries & Practices
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Development & Infrastructure
- Mortgage Banking
- Project Development & Finance
- Real Estate & Land Use
- MSBA North Star Lawyer, 2020
- Contributed more than 50 Challenge pro bono hours, 2020
- Dorsey & Whitney – Scales of Justice Team Award (Just Deeds Team), 2021
- Dorsey & Whitney – Scales of Justice Team Award (Rebuilding Our Community Webinar Series), 2021
- Listed in Best Lawyers in America©, 2021
- Minnesota Super Lawyers Women’s Edition, 2020
- Super Lawyers, Rising Star, 2014 – 2020
- Super Lawyers, Rising Star Top Women Attorneys in Minnesota, 2016
- Minnesota Lawyer, Up & Coming Attorney, 2014