SARAH PARTNERS WITH COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE OWNERS, OPERATORS, DEVELOPERS AND USERS TO ACHIEVE THEIR GOALS IN TRANSACTIONS ACROSS THE COUNTRY, PROVIDING PRACTICAL INSIGHT, VALUED EXPERTISE AND DILIGENT REPRESENTATION IN PURCHASE AND SALE, LEASING, DEVELOPMENT AND LENDING TRANSACTIONS.
Sarah enjoys collaborating with her clients on every aspect of their real estate projects. She brings to each deal a responsive, flexible and attentive style that supports smooth transactions from concept to closing.
Education & Admissions
Hamline University School of Law (J.D., 2010), Graduated summa cum laude; Dean’s List Fall 2007-Spring 2010; CALI Award Corporations, Bankruptcy, Legal Research & Writing; Best Oralist of 1L Class
University of Wisconsin - Madison (B.A., 2007), Dean’s List Fall 2003 – Spring 2007
- Advising real estate owner/operator with respect to purchase, financing and sale matters pertaining to nationwide office portfolio.
- Representing a national developer in a parcel assemblage and development matters for a three-phase industrial project located in Illinois, including negotiation of purchase agreements, end-user lease and purchase agreement, construction loan documents, joint venture and development agreements.
- Facilitating a Twin Cities suburban mixed-use development for a local developer by securing municipal approvals, managing environmental issues, negotiating municipal redevelopment agreement, advising client regarding vertical subdivision and project easement and operating agreements.
- Representing a multi-family owner/operator in the disposition of multiple $50 Million+ portfolio dispositions, and the acquisition of a series of $75 Million+ Class A multi-family projects in the Midwest.
- Leading a Dorsey team to develop a stream-lined, fixed fee transaction process facilitating the disposition of more than 130 retail properties across the United States.
- Successfully securing more than $500 Million in mortgage financing across 12 closings for a Chicago area multi-family and mixed use project owner/operator.
News & Resources
News & Press Mentions
November 16, 2018
August 19, 2016
August 11, 2016
Industries & Practices
Banking & Financial InstitutionsExplore This Practice View client achievements related to this practice View resources related to this practice
Development & InfrastructureExplore This Practice View client achievements related to this practice View resources related to this practice
Project Development & FinanceExplore This Practice View client achievements related to this practice View resources related to this practice
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Development & Infrastructure
- Mortgage Banking
- Project Development & Finance
- Real Estate & Land Use
- Listed in Best Lawyers in America©, 2021-2023
- Dorsey & Whitney – Scales of Justice Team Award (Just Deeds Team), 2021
- Dorsey & Whitney – Scales of Justice Team Award (Rebuilding Our Community Webinar Series), 2021
- MSBA North Star Lawyer, 2020
- Contributed more than 50 Challenge pro bono hours, 2020
- Minnesota Super Lawyers Women’s Edition, 2020
- Super Lawyers, Rising Star, 2014 – 2020
- Super Lawyers, Rising Star Top Women Attorneys in Minnesota, 2016
- Minnesota Lawyer, Up & Coming Attorney, 2014