Education & Admissions
Hamline University School of Law (J.D., 2010), Graduated Summa Cum Laude; Dean’s List Fall 2007-Spring 2010; CALI Award Corporations, Bankruptcy, Legal Research & Writing; Best Oralist of 1L Class
University of Wisconsin - Madison (B.A., 2007), Dean’s List Fall 2003 – Spring 2007
- Representing a national multi-family project owner/operator on more than a dozen multi-million dollar financing and refinancing matters across the country.
- Representing a downtown office user in a $50 million refinancing matter.
- Negotiating leases on behalf of a national retailer.
- Negotiating the sale of a multi-million dollar industrial facility in suburban Chicago.
- Securing liquor, hotel and various business licenses on behalf of national liquor retailers and hotel chains.
- Assisting local developer in acquisition and development of suburban mixed-used development.
- Facilitating suburban office development by securing municipal approvals, managing environmental issues and negotiating municipal development agreement.
- Representing buyers and sellers of office, multi-family, industrial and mixed-use properties across the country.
News & Resources
News & Press Mentions
Industries & Practices
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Development & Infrastructure
- Mortgage Banking
- Project Development & Finance
- Real Estate & Land Use