Natasha advises clients on bankruptcy matters and insolvency-related matters, including fraudulent transfer actions and preference actions. She also helps clients structure financing transactions.
Natasha comes to us with experience as a judicial law clerk handling bankruptcy cases and appeals.
Education & Admissions
University of Memphis (J.D.),
- American Bankruptcy Institute Medal of Excellence
- Honorable David S. Kennedy Bankruptcy Achievement Award
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Problems in Bankruptcy
Vanderbilt University (B.S.)
- U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Minnesota, United States Bankruptcy Appellate Panel for the Eighth Circuit, Honorable Robert J. Kressel, 2015-2016
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Minnesota, Honorable Michael E. Ridgway, 2013-2015
Bankruptcy and Restructuring Matters
- Advise creditors in preserving their rights in bankruptcy cases and adversary proceedings, including preference actions and fraudulent transfer actions.
Bankruptcy Legal Opinions
- Advise clients involved in complex lending and financing transactions requiring bankruptcy legal opinions.
Corporate Trust Matters
- Advise corporate trust clients in default situations and assist with related trust instruction proceedings.
- Advise clients in various financing transactions.
News & Resources
News & Press Mentions
- Bankruptcy Bulletin, Summer Edition—2018, Minnesota State Bar Association Bankruptcy Law Section
- Bankruptcy Bulletin, Fall Edition—2017, Minnesota State Bar Association Bankruptcy Law Section
- “2018 Case Law Update,” Minnesota CLE, 2018 Bankruptcy Institute (October 2018)
- “Recent Bankruptcy Supreme Court Cases: What You Need To Know,” Minnesota State Bar Association, Bankruptcy Law Section (September 2017)
- “Mock Hearings – Examples of What to Do and Not to Do in Trial,” Minnesota CLE 2014 Bankruptcy Institute (October 2014)
Industries & Practices
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Bankruptcy & Financial Restructuring
- Capital Markets
- Commercial Litigation
- Corporate Trust Services
- Financial Services Regulatory
- Lending Transactions
- Mortgage Banking
- Securities & Financial Services Litigation & Enforcement