NATASHA ADVISES CLIENTS ON VARIOUS FINANCE AND RESTRUCTURING MATTERS, INCLUDING BANKRUPTCY DISPUTES, OUT-OF-COURT RESTRUCTURINGS, STRUCTURED FINANCINGS, AND CARD PROCESSING TRANSACTIONS.
Natasha advises clients on various finance and restructuring matters, including bankruptcy matters, borrower defaults, out-of-court restructurings, securitizations, and card processing matters.
Education & Admissions
University of Memphis (J.D.),
- American Bankruptcy Institute Medal of Excellence
- Honorable David S. Kennedy Bankruptcy Achievement Award
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Problems in Bankruptcy
Vanderbilt University (B.S.)
- U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Minnesota, United States Bankruptcy Appellate Panel for the Eighth Circuit, Honorable Robert J. Kressel, 2015-2016
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Minnesota, Honorable Michael E. Ridgway, 2013-2015
Bankruptcy and Out-of-Court Restructurings
- Advise landlords, equipment lessors, and vendors in complex Chapter 7 and Chapter 11 business bankruptcy cases including claim filings and objections, automatic stay relief, rejection and assumption of executory contracts and leases, and plan confirmation disputes.
- Advise parties bringing actions or defending against actions in adversary proceedings, including preferential transfers, lien priority disputes, and non-dischargeability actions.
- Represented purchaser in $26 million Section 363 sale acquisition, including bid package, bid submission, auction attendance, sale agreement and sale order.
- Advise secured lender in commercial loan workouts with distressed borrowers, including assisting with collateral review, reservation of rights letters, forbearances, waivers, amendments to loan documents, and reaffirmations.
Structured Finance and Bankruptcy Legal Opinions
- Advise clients involved in complex lending and structured finance transactions requiring bankruptcy legal opinions, including true sale, non-consolidation, and authority to file opinions.
- Advise financial institutions serving as trustees in municipal security default situations and assist with related trust instruction proceedings.
Card Processing Transactions
- Advise clients in card processing transactions.
News & Resources
News & Press Mentions
December 21, 2018
- Bankruptcy Bulletin, Summer Edition—2018, Minnesota State Bar Association Bankruptcy Law Section
- Bankruptcy Bulletin, Fall Edition—2017, Minnesota State Bar Association Bankruptcy Law Section
- “2018 Case Law Update,” Minnesota CLE, 2018 Bankruptcy Institute (October 2018)
- “Recent Bankruptcy Supreme Court Cases: What You Need To Know,” Minnesota State Bar Association, Bankruptcy Law Section (September 2017)
- “Mock Hearings – Examples of What to Do and Not to Do in Trial,” Minnesota CLE 2014 Bankruptcy Institute (October 2014)
Industries & Practices
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Bankruptcy & Financial Restructuring
- Capital Markets
- Commercial Litigation
- Corporate Trust Services
- Financial Services Regulatory
- Lending Transactions
- Mortgage Banking
- Securities & Financial Services Litigation & Enforcement