DAVE ADVISES CLIENTS ON VENTURE FINANCING TRANSACTIONS, MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS, SECURITIES FILINGS, AND CORPORATE GOVERNANCE MATTERS, INCLUDING HELPING CLIENTS TO FORM AND OPTIMALLY STRUCTURE BUSINESS AND INVESTMENT ENTITIES.
As a partner in Dorsey's New York Corporate Group, Dave also regularly represents individuals and entities in matters relating to the acquisition and ownership of corporate and personal aircraft.
He represents publicly-traded and emerging companies in a variety of organizational and financing matters, including Regulation D offerings, equity investments and tender and exchange offers. Dave also counsels domestic and international clients engaged in Rule 144A and Regulation S offerings as well as domestic and cross border M&A transactions, both sell- and buy-side.
Dave regularly advises a wide range of clients on the negotiation and implementation of commercial contracts. He also frequently counsels local entrepreneurs on a broad range of legal issues.
- Represented Tri-State Generation and Transmission Association in connection with its $1.59 billion refinancing, including a 144A bond offering, private placement and subsequent registered exchange offering
- Counsel to Women in the World Media, LLC in connection with governance and contractual matters, and its collaboration with the New York Times Company
- Represented Ninebot Limited and its Chinese affiliates in the acquisition of Segway Inc., including an acquisition financing component
- Represented IntegraMed America, Inc., a formerly NASDAQ-listed company, in connection with its sale to an affiliate of Sagard Capital Partners for approximately $169.5 million
- Counsel to Lee Equity Partners and certain affiliates in connection with a transaction with Project Pie LLC, a fast-casual pizza chain based in California
- Represents Serent Capital, LLC and certain affiliates in connection with a variety of ongoing portfolio company matters
- Counsel to America’s Best Franchising, Inc. in connection with governance and restructuring matters, the sale of certain brands to Vantage Hospitality Group, Inc. and investments in the hospitality and timeshare industries
- Represented Time To Know in licensing its educational technology platform and content to McGraw-Hill Education under a long-term exclusive license for the U.S. market
- Advises corporations, limited liability companies, family offices, estates, trusts and high-net-worth individuals on the purchase and sale of personal and corporate aircraft, as well as on dry-leasing contracts, pilot service agreements and other ownership and operational matters under Part 91 of the Federal Aviation Regulations
- Counsel to Otelco Inc. in connection with its acquisition of Shoreham Telephone Company, Inc. for approximately $4.5 million
- Acted as U.S. and international counsel to underwriters in numerous Rule 144A and Regulation S offerings by Indian issuers, including government of India privatization transactions as well as corporate transactions for large Indian companies
- Counsel to Deluxe Corporation in connection with $200 million of Rule 144A/Regulation S offerings of senior notes, the registered “Exxon Capital” exchange offer relating thereto and cash tender offers and consent solicitations relating to approximately $200 million of its senior notes
- Advised a multi-national technology non-profit in a legal compliance and corporate registration project across 100+ countries, including an in-depth analysis of foreign legal requirements
- Represented Adherex Technologies, Inc., a publicly-traded biotech company in connection with ongoing securities compliance and multi-jurisdictional rights offerings (United States and Canada)
- Represented Technomedia Solutions and GoConvergence in connection with their sale to Mood Media Corporation for approximately $23 million and contingent future cash earn-out payments
News & Resources
News & Press Mentions
Industries & Practices
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Blockchain & Digital Assets
- Capital Markets
- Closely Held Businesses
- Corporate Governance & Compliance
- Energy & Natural Resources
- Food, Beverage & Agribusiness
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Private Equity
- Technology Commerce