DAVE ADVISES CLIENTS ON MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS OF ALL SIZES, FROM TERM SHEET STAGE TO POST-CLOSING INTEGRATION, ENSURING THAT EACH CLIENT CAN MEET THEIR BUSINESS GOALS THROUGH COMPREHENSIVE YET PRACTICAL GUIDANCE. DAVE OFTEN WORKS WITH STRATEGIC ACQUISITIONS, PORTFOLIO COMPANY ADD-ONS, AND AUCTION PROCESSES, BOTH INTERNATIONAL AND DOMESTIC.
As a partner in Dorsey's New York Corporate Group, Dave also regularly advises clients on corporate governance matters, including forming and optimally structuring business and investment entities. Dave also counsels individuals and entities in matters relating to the acquisition and ownership of corporate and personal aircraft under Part 91.
Dave also advises a wide range of clients on the negotiation and implementation of commercial contracts. He also frequently counsels local entrepreneurs on a broad range of legal issues.
- Dorsey Represents R&F Properties in Sale of 70% Stake in the Integrated Logistics Park near Guangzhou Airport 德汇代表广州富力地产股份有限公司出售价值约10亿美元的广州国际机场富力综合物流园70％权益
- 德汇代表亿腾医药就其收购礼来旗下两款著名抗生素产品希刻劳®和稳可信®以及位于苏州的希刻劳生产工厂提供全面法律服务 Dorsey Represents Eddingpharm in Acquisition of Eli Lilly’s Rights in China for Ceclor® and Vancocin® as well as its Ceclor Manufacturing Facility in Suzhou
- Key players combine in significant transaction for payments industry
- Beijing-based Ninebot completes strategic acquisition of Segway
- Wholesale power supplier Tri-State refinances $1.59 billion and increases credit facility
Dave’s recent transactions have included representation of:
- GVB Biopharma, a leading contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) in the cannabis and hemp-derivative space, in its sale to 22nd Century Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: XXII).
- Eddingpharm, a China-based specialty pharmaceutical company in its acquisition from Eli Lilly of Chinese rights to antibiotics products Ceclor® and Vancocin®, as well as the Ceclor manufacturing facility in Suzhou, China.
- Andlauer Healthcare Group Inc. (TSX: AND) in connection with its acquisition of T.F. Boyle Transportation, Inc., and its related restructuring.
- CityMD, a leading urgent care provider and portfolio company of Warburg Pincus, in connection with its acquisition of STAT Health from private equity firm Spanos Barber Jesse & Co.
- AgriBriefing, initially a portfolio company of Lyceum Capital, then Horizon Capital, and now Mintec, a Five Arrow-backed business, in connection with multiple US acquisitions, including Urner Barry and Tropical Research Services.
- CSE Global Limited (SGX: 544) in connection with multiple US acquisitions, including C. C. American, Radio One, Inc. and Communications Service Co. of Daytona, Inc., including related CFIUS components.
- Guangzhou R&F Properties Co., Ltd. (HKEX: 2777), a top-ranking property developer in China, in its establishment of a joint venture with The Blackstone Group Inc. and establishment of the largest logistics park in China’s Greater Bay Area
- Sygnus Credit Investments (JMSE:SCIJMD) in its acquisition of Acrecent Financial Corporation, one of the largest private credit companies in Puerto Rico
- Ninebot Limited and its Chinese affiliates in the acquisition of Segway Inc., including an acquisition financing component.
- H. J. Baker & Bro., LLC in its acquisition of Oxbow Carbon LLC’s global sulphur processing and logistics business.
- IntegraMed America, Inc., a formerly NASDAQ-listed company, in connection with its sale to an affiliate of Sagard Capital Partners.
- Early Warning Services, LLC, a fintech company headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, in the sale of its mobile authentication technology to Payfone (now Prove) and its acquisition of clearXchange, the largest financial institution-led digital payments network in the United States.
- Capital Vacations, LLC, a vertically integrated hospitality organization, in connection with multiple strategic transactions, acquisitions and financings, including ongoing corporate advisory work.
- Serent Capital and certain of its affiliates in connection with various portfolio company-related strategic and operational matters.
- Lee Equity Partners, LLC and certain affiliates in connection with a transaction with Project Pie, LLC, a fast-casual pizza chain based in Carlsbad, California.
- Certain investors in America's Best Franchising, Inc. in connection with the sale of ABFI to Vantage Hospitality.
- Advanced Closeouts, LLC in its acquisition of inventory, land and facilities from QVC, Inc.
- Otelco Inc. (Nasdaq: OTEL) in connection with its acquisition of Shoreham Telephone Company, Inc.
- Technomedia Solutions and GoConvergence in connection with their sale to Mood Media Corporation.
In addition, Dave:
- Represented Tri-State Generation and Transmission Association in connection with its $1.59 billion refinancing, including a 144A bond offering, private placement and subsequent registered exchange offering.
- Counseled Women in the World Media, LLC in connection with governance and contractual matters, as well as its joint venture with the New York Times Company.
- Represented Time To Know in licensing its educational technology platform and content to McGraw-Hill Education under a long-term exclusive license for the U.S. market.
- Counseled Deluxe Corporation in connection with $200 million of Rule 144A/Regulation S offerings of senior notes, the registered “Exxon Capital” exchange offer relating thereto, and cash tender offers and consent solicitations relating to approximately $200 million of its senior notes.
- Advised a multi-national technology non-profit in a legal compliance and corporate registration project across 100+ countries, including an in-depth analysis of foreign legal requirements.
- Represented Adherex Technologies, Inc., a publicly traded biotech company in connection with ongoing securities compliance and multi-jurisdictional rights offerings (United States and Canada)
- Advises corporations, limited liability companies, family offices, estates, trusts and high-net-worth individuals on the purchase and sale of personal and corporate aircraft, as well as on dry-leasing contracts, pilot service agreements and other ownership and operational matters under Part 91 of the Federal Aviation Regulations.
- Acted as U.S. and international counsel to underwriters in numerous Rule 144A and Regulation S offerings by Indian issuers, including government of India privatization transactions as well as corporate transactions for large Indian companies.
News & Resources
News & Press Mentions
Dorsey Represents Eddingpharm in Acquisition of Eli Lilly’s Rights in China for Ceclor® and Vancocin® as well as its Ceclor Manufacturing Facility in Suzhou
Industries & Practices
- Closely Held Businesses
- Corporate Governance & Compliance
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Private Equity
- Technology Commerce