JOSH ASSISTS ISSUERS AND UNDERWRITERS WITH 1933 ACT AND 1934 ACT FILINGS, PUBLIC OFFERINGS AND PRIVATE PLACEMENTS.
As a former in-house counsel to a large public company, Josh serves as an integral team member for the public companies he represents.
Josh also advises clients in all realms of corporate law, including federal and state securities law compliance, the formation and financing of start-up businesses, the negotiation of commercial agreements, and supporting mergers and acquisitions.
Josh has represented clients in numerous transactions, including the following:
- Represented a manufacturing company based in the United Kingdom as inside counsel in its initial and secondary public offerings, raising $1 billion in the aggregate, the concurrent $375 million term loan and $300 term loan facility, and the associated separation and subsidiary reorganization
- Represented a biotechnology company in a $45 million public offering of common stock and private placement of preferred stock
- Represented biotechnology company in a $20 million public offering of common stock and warrants
- Represented biotechnology company in a $10 million public offering of common stock and warrants and concurrent private placement of common stock and warrants
- Represented underwriter in a $200 million and $40 million at the market offerings
- Represented underwriter in a $4 million public offering of common shares and $3 million at the market offering
News & Resources
News & Press Mentions
Industries & Practices
Banking & Financial InstitutionsExplore This Practice View client achievements related to this practice View resources related to this practice
Corporate Governance & ComplianceExplore This Practice View client achievements related to this practice View resources related to this practice
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Capital Markets
- Corporate Governance & Compliance
- Investment Funds
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Private Equity