MARTHA HELPS CLIENTS COMPLETE INVESTMENTS IN PRIVATE EQUITY, VENTURE CAPITAL, AND REAL ESTATE FUNDS AND NAVIGATE THE SECURITIES, TAX AND REGULATORY LANDSCAPE OF INVESTORS IN U.S. AND OFFSHORE ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENTS.
Martha’s clients include U.S. and non-U.S. regulated financial institutions, family offices, public and private pension funds, and private investors in buy-out, growth, special situations' in primary and secondary transactions. Her advice includes securities laws, tax, ERISA and other regulatory issues applicable to fund investments. Ms. Coultrap also advises on Community Reinvestment Act equity and debt investments and impact investment transactions.
News & Resources
News & Press Mentions
Events & Speaking Engagements
- Stuarts Investment Funds Conference 2017 - 15 Years & Climbing Sofitel New York Hotel (March 9, 2017)
- Pay-to-Play and Lobbyist Registration: Current Developments and Compliance Issues Association of the Bar of the City of New York (June 28, 2011)
- Conducting Privacy Compliance Due Diligence -- What Private Equity and VC Investors Need to Know Sullivan & Worcester LLP, New York, NY (April 27, 2011)
- U.S./European Tax Update Harvard Club of New York City (September 22, 2009)
- Legal Consequences of the Market Collapse & the Ongoing Fallout New York City Bar Association (February 25, 2009)
Industries & Practices
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Financial Services Regulatory
- Investment Funds
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Private Equity