LIZ IS COMMITTED TO PROVIDING EFFICIENT AND EFFECTIVE REPRESENTATION OF FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS AND OTHER CLIENTS IN HEAVILY REGULATED INDUSTRIES IN A WIDE VARIETY OF LITIGATION AND REGULATORY MATTERS.
Education & Admissions
Fordham University School of Law (J.D., 2008), The Archibald R. Murray Public Service Award cum laude; Dean’s List 2006-2007
New York University (B.A., Political Science, 2004), magna cum laude
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Northern, Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- Member of team currently representing EPC contractor in arbitration concerning a 700-megawatt (net) supercritical coal fired electric generation plant with claims in excess of $900 million.
- Member of team representing Enclos Corporation, a major curtain wall contractor, in the Bronx Criminal Courthouse litigation in SDNY in which the owner relinquished its $120 million dollar claim and agreed to a positive settlement for Enclos.
- Represents major lenders in dozens of actions alleging predatory lending and violations of state and federal consumer protection laws; obtained dismissal of predatory lending, fraud and unfair business practices claims against major lender.
- Represents and advises corporate clients in federal and state government investigations.
- Represented health insurer and obtained dismissal of putative class action alleging violations of the Affordable Care Act and the Mental Health Parity and Addiction Equity Act. New York State Psychiatric Association v. UnitedHealth Group, 2013 WL 5878897 (S.D.N.Y. October 31, 2013).
News & Resources
News & Press Mentions
Industries & Practices
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Class Action Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Litigation
- Consumer Financial Services
- Cybersecurity, Privacy & Social Media
- Food, Beverage & Agribusiness
- Government Enforcement & Corporate Investigations
- Health Litigation
- Insurance Law
- Lending Transactions
- Mortgage Banking
- Products Liability
- Securities & Financial Services Litigation & Enforcement