As workplace trends evolve, employers are carefully watching labor and employment legal developments. From proposed bans on non-competes to hybrid work models, the labor and employment legal landscape continues to shift.
Join Dorsey & Whitney attorneys Rebecca Bernhard and Matt Durham for a breakfast briefing on Wednesday, February 22, 2023, to learn more about the hot topics impacting Utah’s workforce. In addition to discussing new Utah employment cases, they will share their insight on emerging trends, including the following:
- Non-Compete Law: FTC’s proposed rules and state trends to reduce enforceability
- Pay Equity/Transparency: a review of the growing number of states requiring pay information to be made public
- Hybrid and Remote Work: practical tips for managing the various compliance issues inherent in a remote workforce
- Managing Unlimited PTO and Compliance with State and Local Paid Leave Mandates
- View the materials from this session.
- **NOTE: Watching this recording does not allow the user to obtain CLE, CPD, CPE or HR credits.