Presidents and Attorneys General come and go, but what happens at the ground level for those who execute the law when a new administration assumes power? What may happen in the initial months and as the years pass? And what will it mean for the businesses and individuals who are subject to federal regulation, oversight or possible enforcement? Former United States Attorneys and federal law enforcement agency heads explain the transition process as experienced by them in their former roles, and what it may foretell about the future as the Department of Justice moves from President Obama to President Trump.
- Beth Forsythe, Moderator, Partner, Dorsey & Whitney LLP
- John Marti, Partner, Dorsey & Whitney LLP and former federal prosecutor in the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Minnesota and Acting U.S. Attorney for the District of Minnesota
- RJ Zayed, Partner, Dorsey & Whitney LLP and former Assistant U.S. Attorney for the District of Minnesota
- B. Todd Jones, Senior Vice President and Special Counsel for Conduct, National Football League, former Director, Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms, and twice former U.S. Attorney for the District of Minnesota
- Thomas B. Heffelfinger, Attorney, Best & Flanagan and twice former U.S. Attorney for the District of Minnesota
The materials for this program is available here.
**NOTE: Watching this recording does not allow the user to obtain CLE, CPD, CPE or HR credits.