Effective June 19, 2015, new Regulation A+ will allow private companies to conduct public offerings of up to $50 million in free trading securities without full SEC registration and without becoming subject to full SEC reporting. This webinar will discuss:
- how your company can use Regulation A+ to raise necessary capital,
- the trading markets available for these securities,
- the use of Regulation A+ to go public, and
- the use of Regulation A+ to acquire other companies in share-for-share exchanges.
- Jonathan Abram, Partner, Dorsey & Whitney LLP
- Christopher Doerksen, Partner, Dorsey & Whitney LLP
- Kenneth Sam, Partner, Dorsey & Whitney LLP
Click here to view the materials from the webinar.
NOTE: Watching this recording does not allow the user to obtain CLE, CPD, CPE or HR credits.