Join business leaders, in-house and Dorsey lawyers, and industry experts for lively and candid discussions of the challenges and opportunities facing food companies today and going forward.
Complimentary. Please register before September 20, 2018.
Schedule & Details
(8:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.) – Breakfast and Check-in
(8:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.) – Plenary Session
(9:45 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.) – Choice of Topics
(12:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.) – Luncheon and Keynote
Topics to include:
- Looking into the Future: Where is the Industry Headed?
- Food Recalls, Outbreak Protection, Preventive Controls, FSMA, Genomics and Food Tracing
- Proposition 65 & Hot Topics in Food Litigation
- Supply Chain Management, Including Blockchain
- Organics/GMOs/Food Risk Management
If you have questions, please contact Jayne Wilgus at (612) 343-8272 or via email.