On March 25, 2015, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") approved new Regulation A+ ("Reg A+"), which will allow Canadian and U.S. companies that do not already file periodic reports with the SEC to conduct public offerings of free trading securities without SEC registration and without becoming an SEC reporting company. Dorsey attorneys will discuss the financing opportunities that Reg A+ provides for the Canadian markets, including:
- a Canadian company completing a standalone U.S. IPO or follow-on offering,
- a Canadian company extending its Canadian IPO or other long form prospectus offering in the U.S. on a public offering basis,
- a private U.S. company completing a northbound IPO and follow-on offerings, and
- cross-border M&A opportunities.
Learn how Reg A+ may benefit you with expanded access to the U.S. capital markets.
- Kenneth Sam, Partner, Denver
- Christopher Doerksen, Partner, Seattle
- Richard Raymer, Partner, Toronto